Windstream is upgrading its email features everyday to provide the best services to its users. In this blog, we have compiled all those amazing email features that not only enhances the user’s experience but also makes the Windstream email login process useful. Let’s check it out!
Windstream Email Signature
An email signature is like a business card. With the help of it you can display your contact information. You can add your postal address, phone number, and other means to contact you. Follow the steps mentioned below to know how to add an email signature:
- Head to the Windstream email login page and click on the ‘Email’ icon.
- Enter the correct login credentials such as username and password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ and on your email account, click on the ‘Preferences’.
- Drop down its options and choose the ‘Signatures’.
- Here, add an email signature by entering your additional details as the means to contact you and click on the ‘Save’ button.
An Out-of-Office or Vacation email message is an autoresponder. You can personalize the email message and it will automatically be sent to those who want to contact you when you are holidaying. Here are the steps to set a Vacation email message.
- Sign in to your email account via the original Windstream email login portal.
- Navigate towards the taskbar, find and click on the ‘Preferences’ tab.
- Expand its options and choose the ‘Out of Office’ option from the left.
- Click on the ‘Auto-reply message’ option and enter your message that you want to send.
- Set the duration: Date, Day, Time, and Month.
- Click on the ‘Save’ option and your Out of Office email message will be set.
Block Messages by Email Domain
Troubled with fraudulent email advertisements? Windstream presents you an amazing feature to block a sender by their email domains. Follow the enlisted steps and block the undesirable senders in no time:
- Enter the correct Windstream email login credentials on the main portal and sign in to your account.
- Click on the ‘Preferences’ and select the ‘Mail’ option from the left.
- You will see a ‘Spam Mail Options’, open it and choose the ‘Email addresses’ or ‘Email message’ that you want to block.
- Click on the ‘Block’ button.
Afterwards, all the blocked email messages will go to the ‘Spam’ folder of your Windstream email account.
Heavy File Attachment
Windstream provides a total size limit of 25 MB to attach files per message. You can either attach one single size of 25 MB or multiple files that have 25 MB in total. Wondering how to attach a file? Read the steps below:
- On the Windstream Email Login page, provide your email address and password to sign in.
- Navigate towards the ‘Compose’ and click on it.
- Towards the task bar, click on the ‘Attach’ and a window will pop up, browse the ‘File’ that you want to attach to the email message.
- Click on the ‘Open’ and wait until the file loads.
Windstream Message Filter
This email feature will help you in organizing your mailbox as the incoming messages will go to the designated folders as your settings. After accessing the Windstream email account, follow the steps mentioned below to create message filters:
- Choose the ‘Filters’ tab from the expanded options of ‘Preferences’.
- Select the option of ‘Create Filter’ and name it as per your choice.
- Expand the ‘Conditions’ and choose that you want to add in the message filter.
- Choose the ‘Action’ that must meet the conditions for example: Email messages with ‘Anniversary’ in the subject will automatically move to the ‘Events’ folder.
Windstream has come up with an email feature called ‘Spell Check’ that will help the professionals to deliver an error-free email message. Access the Windstream email account and turn on this feature by following the enlisted steps.
- Choose the ‘Mail’ option from the menu list of ‘Preferences’.
- You will see an option of ‘Mandatory spellcheck’.
- Check the box and tick in the ‘Check before sending an email message’ option.
After following the quick guide, you will be able to enjoy all Windstream email features and transform your emailing experience. If you have any doubt regarding Windstream email login features, please drop a comment.